Friday, December 5, 2014

Logistics.

I suppose this is a good experience of logistics in the real world.

I've submitted the parts that need to be laser cut to the email address provided, but I do t know if they have gotten to it yet. I submitted them on Monday because I was waiting for the materials to come in, which i don't know if they came in or not.

So I'm waiting for the right material to ce in, so that the parts can be cut and then built. But I'm depending on my professor having ordered the right parts. And he's a wicked busy man with 3 classes to teach and probably 500 students between all the sections. Then the TA's who need to cut the parts and all the requests they have and how much other work then have to do as students themselves.

Combine all that with me being married and working full time and I can't be around school all day trying to track everything down. As it is, I may just cut everything out of cardboard just to have something physical to show for.

-Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment